Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lucky Me!

With winter fast approaching, I knew I had to get out to Utah with a CRIB for my grandbaby. . . she was due to make an appearance at the end of January.
So I (meaning Paul) loaded up the crib that all my kids slept in, and I took off.
The drive is not the most interesting, but I took pictures to entertain anyway!
100_6777
Lunch time!
100_6778
100_6779100_6780
Western Utah
100_6781
my *hotel* room (Thanks guysSmile)
100_6784
Allie and I have a tradition going . . we get cupcakes.  (She saves her cheat day for ME!)
100_6787
Jennifer did not want any photos of her pregnant body posted, but you are missing out.  She is a darn cute pregnant woman!
It was a QUICK trip.  I needed to be home to take care of my man and to teach my Sunday class.
To amuse myself, I photo-journal-ed a bunch of the rest stops along the way.  (Stretching the legs makes a HUGE difference.)  Don’t get too excited!
100_6791100_6792100_6793
(Did I mention that it was super windy?100_6794
100_6800
Last rest stop which means I am getting closer to home!
100_6801
and the home stretch!
I felt so lucky that the weather was not bad at all and that I traveled safely.  I love that we still had the crib all my kids used and that my grandbaby would get to sleep where her mom did.
So excited!!!!!!!

No comments: