Thursday, December 15, 2011

It’s Beginning to Look A LOT Like Christmas (other than the lack of snow)

The last several years I have been woefully bad at getting ready for Christmas.  We dilly-dally and don’t put up our tree.  I don’t pull out any Christmas decorations or movies until the last minute and our cards go out later and later. 
But I was determined to make a change.  (All this before the month was half over!)
100_6813
It remained undecorated until . . . later.  Baby steps!
100_6826
My visiting teachers spoiled me Smile
100_6832
Christmas cards. . . done!  But not mailed.  They wouldn’t fit in the slot.
100_6834
100_6836
Filled the air with Christmas tunes!
100_6841
Finally mailed the cards. . . much quicker than I usually am getting to the post office.
100_6876
It’s not Christmas Eve but I have kept up on wrapping!
100_6901
Enjoying our bounty of Christmas greeting. . . one of my very favorite parts of the season. . . hearing from friends and family who are as lazy as we are (in keeping in touch.)
100_6906
and we went to a wonderful Christmas concert.  (I swore I would never go to another high school concert after Allie graduated, but little did I know. . . not only are some of my favorite young people musicians, but I actually enjoyed it)
The question is. . . could I keep my momentum going?

No comments: