Thursday, October 13, 2011

Provident Living!

We are lucky enough to have a home storage center in Reno.  I try to support it (so we don’t lose it) by stocking up on the items they carry that our family uses on a regular basis.
100_6532
I created an excel file where I keep a build-to list (a hold-over from my McDonald’s days).  I know how much I want to keep on hand.  Before I head up to Reno, I check to see how many I have and plug the numbers into my spreadsheet.  Then I don’t have to think so much!
It used to be that you could type the numbers right on the order form before printing it out.  I loved that.  In fact I miss that.  I even REGRET that is no longer the case.  Why?
Because I grabbed the paper that had the number I had on hand, instead of the one of the things I needed.
100_6533End result . . . we have LOTS of refried beans.   Oops!

No comments: