1. It was time for David to go. He was jobless and wanted to get a jumpstart on looking for a job in Utah so he could return to school.
2. Samuel’s graduation!
Why do they spent money to make a bridge look good? Who has time to enjoy it as you are driving. . . aren’t your eyes supposed to be on the road?
We always exit the freeway here to fuel up (vehicle and bodies!) . . .
and here because we love it so
The last time I had been in Utah, I really wanted to go see a movie that was in theaters (that would never reach ours) but I ran out of time. So I brought theater names and show times with me. We happen to be driving right by a theater shortly before the start time, so we ran in. . .
David was done with us (who wouldn’t be after months of being home) so he sat in a different part of the theater. Funny thing is he thought it was going to be a chick flick and was not too excited about us dragging him there.
We saw:
and we all enjoyed it.
That was enough for one day for old people such as us!

No comments:
Post a Comment