Monday, August 8, 2011

Choices

If only we could do everything we wanted to.  But sometimes time and/or finances dictate how much we can do. 
Paul had many obligations that he feels (rightly so) that he needs to attend to so not all his vacation days can be used in the ways we’d like to.  And we were using plenty of them.  Not to mention just a few (cough cough) financial hits we took over the course of the year.
It was heartbreaking that we could not go to my little sister, Lucy’s wedding.  We just couldn’t make it work.
Lucy and Robert were getting married in Southern California in August and we already two other obligations that month so we had to eliminate it from our appointment book.  *sob sob*
I do, however, know how to creep around on Facebook so I got to see some pictures from the big event.322695_10150260083746704_547361703_7626704_6168485_o
289508_10150260083801704_547361703_7626705_311658_o
298920_10150281561043177_704078176_7920070_2748143_n299496_10150281561078177_704078176_7920071_1012471_n299651_2269724861333_1194936727_32467414_805347023_n294536_10150281561398177_704078176_7920081_4066144_n174953_10150260083941704_547361703_7626707_6523444_o
184133_10150283680724662_642594661_7542162_2271634_n296098_10150281561473177_704078176_7920083_6816504_n
And the family photos. . .
Cousins!
288737_10150260083136704_547361703_7626695_5543897_o
287945_10150260082956704_547361703_7626693_7168418_o287038_10150260082736704_547361703_7626690_7878395_o
Oh, how I wish we could have all gone.  We can’t wait to meet Robert. . . but I am lucky that there were pictures so I could enjoy the spirit of it all Smile

No comments: