But since we were there, we were able to check some things off my list of what I wanted to do all the other times I have been in Utah like going to the Salt Lake Temple.
We headed downtown . .
While we were at the temple, David chose to go over to LDS Business College and we met up afterwards.
We stopped for a bite to eat at another restaurant we don’t have around home. . .
Then headed for the Y (aka BYU)
Allie and I have a ritual . . .
And then off to the Marriott Center. . .
I don’t remember who the speaker was and I was happy that there weren’t nearly as many graduates at 4 months earlier.
Samuel’s family invited us to join them at a Japanese steak house for a celebration!
What better way to end the day than to be serenaded by Allie and Reginald!
No comments:
Post a Comment