Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Choir Concert

A lesson learned. . . never borrow a camera you are not familiar with to take photos of an important event. Really.

I borrowed Allie’s camera because I cannot figure out how to take decent photos at the school concerts with my camera. Little did I know that not only does her new camera have so many settings that it is confusing but it also beeps no matter what you do. How can this be good at a choir concert? Oh wait, it isn’t!

I never got a good photo during the concert so I took a few afterwards in hopes of making up for it.

Allie and Kelsey 3

This is Allie and her buddy. They are twins on the soccer field (but not here when one wears heels!)

Allie was awarded a plaque for being the outstanding senior choir member! Way to go, Allie!!!

100_3253_editedOf course I was not able to pull out the camera fast enough (as if I could have used it correctly) to take a picture when it was awarded to her. Besides, if I were taking a photo, would I have been able to really enjoy the moment?

P5210652_edited It’s hard to believe after so many years of going to so many concerts, that was our last choir concert. (We still have a band concert to attend!)

1 comment:

Maxwell Family said...

Fun concert...Congrat's Allie!!!