Friday, January 25, 2013

Jealousy

My left elbow was feeling left out and sulked for over a year.  If the right elbow could ache and get attention then so could the left elbow.  *sigh*

100_8355100_8356

I wonder if the gal in registration recognized us from the week before.100_8357100_8360

He better not cut open the WRONG arm. . .

100_8363

I have no memories of the following pictures being taken.

100_8364100_8365

I got my milkshake.  I just don’t’ remember drinking it.100_8366

Nothing hurt at this point. . . that would change.100_8367

I did take the following pictures.  It’s when I was feeling pretty good.

100_8368100_8369

A good friend dropped off a card.  Maybe there was more but I can’t remember.  I blame it on the drugs.  (I sure appreciated it!)100_8372

I sure wasn’t fixing sinks the next day like Paul did.  My arm/hand were so swollen that I resorted to using frozen vegetables in addition to my ice packs.

100_8376100_8378

In addition to that, my tummy wasn’t feeling so good. It turns out the pain pills were too strong.  We got that fixed quickly.

100_8379

I hope to never have another elbow surgery in my life.  I’m so glad that we only come with two arms.  I’m not sure I could handle doing this again.

100_8383100_8386

No comments: