Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why I blog about my children. . .

My normal everyday life consists of (*this is an incomplete list, if you were worried). . .
Dishes
100_3682100_3683




Simple household upkeep, like changing light bulbs and replacing air filters (and the cleanup that goes with it) and super easy car upkeep.
100_3685100_3686
100_3687100_3688
100_3691100_3692
Sometimes, drastic measures have to be taken with cleaning. . . like the build up in the tub needs sandpaper:
100_3693100_3694
I always hope that someone might want to help, but this seems to be a bigger draw:
100_3695
Can’t say I blame him. . . I’d rather play tennis. . . .or surf the net. . . . or read a book. . . . or make cards. . . or sew. . .. or just about anything else.
I am grateful for all the help I do get. . . sometimes it is just more than my wearing out body can handle.
It’s a good thing we had kids, otherwise this blog would be really boring (more than it already is!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

You crack me up Claudia! I think we are in the same boat.