I have delayed long enough. It really did happen. Our youngest graduated from high school.
The forecast was not promising.
There could be rain (like there was all week). It WILL be windy. It could be postponed until the next day.
The families strategized for the best seats. The graduates lined up. I went in search of Allie and found her in line. ![]()
She could not WAIT. Allie had better things to do than pose for pictures. She had a graduation to go to!
The rain held off, but it was very windy![]()
(see the flags!) But it also shows about how well we could see (not including all the people who would stand in this area to take photos as their graduate passed by.)
We followed suit!
Allie was not all that cooperative with ME, but she was following do-not-stop rule.
The graduates were so excited that they tossed their caps in the air.
Thankfully Allie is the youngest and she didn’t have to hunt around for hers (that all three kids wore!)
Following the ceremony was a bit of mayhem. Everyone wanted to get to their graduate and slowed the entire procession down. I never got a picture of Allie by herself but was able to capture a few shots with friends.
It wasn’t until afterwards that I noticed Allie’s feet.
She left high school the same way she came in! (She has worn mismatched socks since 1st grade.)
After the ceremony, a bunch of the graduates that go to church together had a group party across the street. I neglected to get any pictures of the set up. The room looked GREAT!
It cracked me up. Allie was busy taking photos of herself and her friends.
I took a photo of her taking THIS photo.
Cute, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment