Allie currently works at Baskin Robbins. She is trying to pick up as many shifts as she can because college is expensive and it is coming quick (too quick if you ask me.)
So this is a site I see often as I drive Allie to work. . .

As you can see, we have blue skies and nice weather. It's perfect ice cream weather. (Of course, we say that about any kind of weather!)
So this is a site I see often as I drive Allie to work. . .

As you can see, we have blue skies and nice weather. It's perfect ice cream weather. (Of course, we say that about any kind of weather!)
Do you feel a little bit giddy just before you walk in or is that just me? (Don't answer that.)
Allie was recently promoted to . . . .something. It doesn't really have an official name, but she is in charge of the clown cones! She has to make them each week and make sure they are stocked up. These beauties below are not of her making but soon her handiwork will be available! (And she got a raise!)
She declined to be in today's photos due to the lack of the appropriate uniform and the lack of parental warning. Sorry about that.



1 comment:
She better be careful or we'll ask her to do an enrichment on clown cones! Great job on the promotion.
Post a Comment