Monday, February 25, 2013

Healing

I had to deal with all this excitement one armed.  Truthfully it was a lot tougher than the first go around.  I’m not sure why.
Because I had been through the same surgery before, I KNEW what to expect . . so I worked on straightening my arm sooner.
IMG_0126
I grew to hate my splint.  It was so much nicer with it off.
IMG_0127
I KNEW when I’d get my stitches out. . . but I was wrong!  The stitches were different this time.  He put them on the inside so there was nothing to remove!
100_8737
I decided that splint or no splint, I could still do things .  . like hit on the backboard!
100_8828100_8831
But it was hard to watch my friends play REAL tennis.
IMG_0131 (2)
I was “released from my splint and sent off to physical therapy. . .
IMG_0132 (2)
and told me I could play tennis as long as I didn’t do anything stupid!  7 weeks is so much better than 5 1/2 months!

No comments: