Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year’s Resolutions Gone Awry

With the new year upon us, one of our goals was to get financially healthy.  Heavenly Father had other ideas.

100_8248

Paul, who will tough just about anything out, asked me to take him to the hospital in what I considered to be the middle of the night.  I have never felt such terror as I drove my hubby off to the hospital with no clue what was wrong with him.100_8245

Even though we had made other plans for the first day of the New Year, we had to cancel them.

100_8246

We spent hours and hours and hours in the ER.  Paul got poked and prodded but they did help take the pain away.

100_8247

He was able to get some sleep finally.  We were overjoyed when he was discharged and we could go home.

It was an expensive day . . . with more to come.

No comments: