Tuesday, July 24, 2012

There is a Time and a Season to PLAY!

My grandbaby was moving and taking her parents along with her so it was time to go play before they left.
I flew out ahead of Paul to give me more time.  (We have different priorities!)
I flew in and headed down to Provo.  I picked up Allie and the Kellars and we headed off to play some mini golf.
It began to pour along the way. As I struggled to figure out the windshield wipers (without much success), Allie snapped some photos of the double rainbow that everyone else saw.
100_7622100_7623100_7624
Everyone else had fun passes and didn’t have to pay.  I am pretty sure that’s why they picked this activity out!  It didn’t matter to me. . . I got some grandbaby time Smile
100_7627100_7631
It was nice to see that she was putting her new toy to good use!100_7632
Jennifer enjoyed her treat and Allie was thrilled to have me there.
100_7634100_7636
I wonder if they figured out why I was really there!
100_7637 (edited)
(naaah. . . I am pretty good at disguising my inner most thoughts)

No comments: