While her mom and dad napped, I got to hold this precious bundle. To think a few hours earlier, she had been hanging out with Heavenly Father!
I love that they make awesome name tags for all their guests.
Allie was never a babysitter but this little girl would change that for her, right?
I couldn’t ask for a better early birthday present!!!!!!
I decided to head home the next day because the Jennifer and Leah would be in the hospital for several days, I wanted to spend some of my birthday with MY man, and I wanted to let Jennifer and Samuel have their first Valentine’s Day without me hanging around.
Even though they had this life changing event happen, Jennifer and Samuel plied me with birthday gifts (as if a grandbaby wasn't enough.) Allie took me out for ice cream and sang to me. I felt so loved!
It was a great trip, but I would be back SOON!
1 comment:
Leah is so cute and sweet - you are an awesome Grandma!
Post a Comment