Friday, February 4, 2011

Starting the Year off with a Bang!

Jennifer and Samuel called us in early January to let us know they were engaged!  We were thrilled because they compliment each other really well.
However, the clock was ticking with much to do.
I took a trip out to Utah in February to help pick out a wedding dress among other things.
First I took them to register for gifts. . . the prospect of people giving things they wanted and needed was exciting!
100_4402
100_4404
And a dinner out with the happy couple
100_4405
I scouted out the party stores for items fitting their color scheme. . .
100_4409100_4413
And shopped for a wedding dress (with help from her future sister-in-law, her little sis and her aunt).  Everyone should be able to feel like a princess at least once in their life. . .
100_4420
100_4422
100_4427
100_4430
100_4434
100_4439
100_4440
100_4442
100_4452
100_4453
We only got distracted once in a while, but we had success which was a good thing because it takes a while to get a wedding dress fitted just so!

No comments: