When I was out at BYU visiting Allie, I ran across the coolest bathroom ever. (There is only one ladies’ bathroom like this. . . don’t know if the men are so lucky)
What was so special about it? I think you will be impressed.
There was the standard automatic flushing toilet. The sink was equipped with the water that goes on when it senses motion. It even had a similar soap dispenser. Pretty handy things.
(water on the left, soap on the right)
But I have NEVER ever seen this before:
Believe it or not, it is an automatic toilet paper dispenser! You wave your hand in front of it (okay, you don’t have to be that extreme; just make any sort of movement) and out comes your allotment of toilet paper.
This particular bathroom also hand the typical hand dryers that blow air OR you could use the other ones. . . .
Not sure how to use it. . . .watch Allie illustrate its proper usage
You put your hands in and slowly move them upward and out. It reminds me of an automatic car wash!
Pretty cool, huh?
1 comment:
Claudia, I LOVE these hand dryers. it feels like your skin is all bubbily and it's so fast.
Post a Comment